John Wayne Picture Game #113

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,559 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #112? 8

1. Jay J. Foraker (1) 13%
    2. Robbie (0) 0%
    3. cchoate (2) 25%
    4. etphoto (2) 25%
    5. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    6. Tbone (2) 25%
    7. SXViper (1) 13%
    8. Fattysplash (0) 0%
    9. brick (0) 0%
    10. Ethan (0) 0%
    11. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3765 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #111 is...

chester7777 :hyper: Great line!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Jimmy, you're my brother...and I love ya. But don't you ever take side with anyone against the family again.

EVER!"

• James Stewart....Well...Well...I know I should have phoned home but we got to drinkin' whiskey and playing guitar's and Well...Well....!!!!!! Then the Sheriff showed up...Well...Well...!!!!!

• Jimmy: "Well...Well... Well.. Well... Well."

Duke: "Dangest thing I've ever seen! Lee hit him on the head with a fryin' pan..."

Andy: "And he's been sayin' that ever since. Somebody oughta go get the doc."

Duke: "It's like a record that's stuck and won't shut up."

Jimmy: "Well... Well... Well..."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Peter Ericson: I tell you, young man, you no touch my Daughter like that again, by yimminy. You fresh kid, you!

Hallie: Papa. he didn't mean no harm. Did you, Ransom?

Ransom: I'm...I'm...I'm real sorry about...about that, Hallie. You're just so...so...

Tom: Ya fresh Pilgrim, I oughta bust you in the mouth for goosing my girl.

Link: Yea, Rance. Why'd ya poke her in the rump like that? Rump...rump roast...hey, I'm kinda hungry. Can I have a steak or twelve with some potatoes, on the cuff, Nora?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "