There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,469 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :teeth_smile: Hey Everyone, My name is Kellie from Mississippi. Married for 24 years with 2 kids. I am a huge John Wayne fan. I grew up watching him and still do. To me he was the All American Man. There will never be another one like him. I think this is a great site and will try to visit it daily. Y'all have a great day and take care, Hugs, Kellie

• Hello and welcome to the board, Kellie. Jump right in and don't be a stranger. You're among friends here. Don't be a stranger! Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Kellie,

We'd like to join the others in welcoming you to the Original John Wayne Message Board, without a doubt one of the friendliest message boards dedicated to Duke that you are likely to find anywhere!

We're glad you found us, and we look forward to your daily visits. We hope you will check out the other threads in the Newbie forum, and give us other opportunities to know you better (and give you an opportunity to get to know us better, too :wink_smile: ).

And don't hesitate to follow Keith's link above, to a MOST informative place within our message board.

Again - WELCOME!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: