Just would like to say Hi

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,965 times. The latest Post () was by scoobylin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• scoobylin,

We'd like to add our WELCOME, to the Original John Wayne Message Board!

You'll find us to be a friendly and knowledgeable bunch :teeth_smile:, and we hope to see you around soon and often.

I see you are from Oregon. Have you ever been to the John Wayne Saloon in Shady Cove?

Again - welcome!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello and welcome aboard, scoobylin. I'm glad you found us. Don't be affraid to jump right in and have some fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Welcome to what I truly feel is the best place on the web to learn about John Wayne, not only can you discover many facts about the legendary Duke you are also surrounded by the friendliest group of people on the web.
    So come and join in the conversation, and above all else have fun!

• Hello scoobylin and welcome. Glad you found your way here.

Hope to see you around once in awhile.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• belated hello scoobylin.I read that some houses in your downtown use geothermal heat. Wish that was an option locally. It said the 2006 cencus showed a pop of close to 20 thousand. I live in a place of 17 thousand which is a nice size. I have been on hollidays in Oregon but always on the coast. Have you ever been up to BC.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Will Thank you all for being so nice :wink_smile: I just moved here to Oregon in July of 2007 so i do not now my way around to good :glare: Im from Smethport Pa:broken_heart: Love ya all