Gary Cooper

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ethanedwards.

• Re: Screen Legends- Gary Cooper

The Ringo Kid wrote:

PS, I AM blind--I cant seem to find stuff in threads. Uggg--here's to learning how by 10,000.

You aren't the only one Kiddo, lots of us have trouble finding threads. The whole thing is set up for the Brits, I think.......don't believe Peter has problems, of course, he does if the thread is REALLY NOT THERE! HAH!
      KEITH
      God, she reminds me of me! DUKE
    • Re: Screen Legends- Gary Cooper

Heh heh, I THOUGHT we had one? but I kept looking and never saw it. I think some just dont show on my puter ;-))

PS, im also looking at a few Cooper Springfield Rifle stills as well as several from Sergeant York. I sent email inquiries to the sellers on them--but no replies yet.

Heh heh, I caught Keith's joke ;-)) Kinda like: We both speak the same language but--I cant understand it if im chatting with someone from the U.K. in person ;-))

I knew a nice Gent from Ireland who lived in my old home town of Kingsville--and I couldnt understand a word he said. :lol::lol::lol:
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..