There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,324 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I haven't got but a quick minute, but I just wanted to say howdy to everyone, and let you all know that I think about you all and the board all the time. Hopefully things will calm down enough in the near future so I can spend some time here. Until then, y'all take care, I miss ya!
    Best Always,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Thanks for checking in, Bob. I hope all is well. Get back when you can and we'll keep the fire burning and the coffee hot.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Bob,

It's always good to see you! We want you to know you are missed when you are gone, and it puts a smile on our faces when you are able to visit, even for just a couple of minutes.

Maybe you will be able to slip into the chat room sometime over the weekend and we might visit in "real time."

Wishing you and your family the best,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Bob, nice to see you here and hope you can be back here soon. I too have been missing in action a bit but that should change by August.

Take care buddy-Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thanks for checking in, Bob. I hope all is well. Get back when you can and we'll keep the fire burning and the coffee hot.

Mark

And I'll be sure to keep a fresh 12pak on ice for your return. Hope to see more of you soon Bob.

Stay thirsty my friends.