The Magnificent Seven (1960)

There are 112 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 123,895 times. The latest Post () was by Moonshine_Sally.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Super pics all, but especially for me Coburn and Bronson, (Charlie is one of my "mini" heroes, LOL). Yul, I don't think I can ever get past his role in The King and I.......he was so great, it kind of type cast him forever for me.
    Haven't seen this in a great many years. Thanks for the pics MB. YK

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Thanks for the support, MK. I was wondering if anyone would check these additions. This movie came out the same year as "The Alamo" and the advertising approaches interest me. Alamo had one basic painting (with revolving heads for Wayne) while Seven had at least five different ads, two of which I posted.
    Both films were nominated for best music score and lost to "Exodus" which annoys me no end, even after 53 years. The first two are pure Americana while the winner had a great theme followed by...nothing. However there was a piano duet that was popular.

We deal in lead, friend

• Thanks for the support, MK. I was wondering if anyone would check these additions. This movie came out the same year as "The Alamo" and the advertising approaches interest me. Alamo had one basic painting (with revolving heads for Wayne) while Seven had at least five different ads, two of which I posted.
    Both films were nominated for best music score and lost to "Exodus" which annoys me no end, even after 53 years. The first two are pure Americana while the winner had a great theme followed by...nothing. However there was a piano duet that was popular.

We deal in lead, friend

I thought the one sheet was TERRIBLE for TM7, while the Alamo had a GREAT one-can't beat Reynold Brown.

• Welcome, MB the champion 1000 poster! What was that........."This land is mine, God gave this land to me"........that one? Haven't heard it in years if so. Well, off to town....someone else is driving.....saves gas, LOL! YK

Thanks for the support, MK. I was wondering if anyone would check these additions. This movie came out the same year as "The Alamo" and the advertising approaches interest me. Alamo had one basic painting (with revolving heads for Wayne) while Seven had at least five different ads, two of which I posted.

We deal in lead, friend

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• You're right about the Mag 7 one sheet, Alamo221. The left side has a bad drawing of them set up in a bowling pin formation while the right side depicts Calvera's men riding.

There was B one sheet that is a color drawing of the second ad mat that I posted. If you ever find that one, it is ultra rare and I can't imagine the price.

We deal in lead, friend.