Movies How Many

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,983 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi everyone Im Rob thedukeman1 and I thought I was the onlyone who still lives his by the book you know the John Wayne book you know what I mean things are a serton way stright forward no bull never look back it is what it is.There not many of us left on earth.

I would like to know the number of J.W's Movies he did does any buddy know?

• Hi Rob,

WELCOME to The Original JWMB.
    Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

In answer to your question,
    there are Filmographies, that vary from one another,
    depending on which movies, fit certain criteria,
    e.g visibly seen etc.

Here is the link to our Filmography,
    where there are a total of 172

Duke's Filmography

Our Filmograpy, is compiled from
    movies, which, we believe, Duke was part of,
    either by documentation, and extensive discussion,
    on this board.

You may find this link useful:-

Link to Duke's Movies and Co-Stars

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello and welcome thedukeman1. Glad you found us and looks like you have already received some replies to your answer. There is alot of info here so take a look and hope to see you around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hello, dukeman1, and WELCOME. We've been adding a number of new members to the JWMB of late and are glad you're one of them. Visit us often and have fun while finding out a lot of info on Duke and other subjects.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Rob,

It looks like you've already gotten the answer to your question. Like Keith says, the number varies slightly from source to source, but 172 is fairly close. Of course, that doesn't include his appearances in TV shows and other things, such as documentaries.

We'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Original John Wayne Message Board! As you can see, we are friendly, knowledgeable, and international. You are not alone, but have many fellow Canadian members here.

We look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come. Don't be a stranger :teeth_smile:!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello Neighbor A warm welcome from the West Coast, hope to hear more from you.

Greetings from North of the 49th