Audie Murphy

There are 44 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 36,749 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Don't worry you're not alone! Maybe I need to watch more of his films to pass a proper judgement but on what I've seen so far I have to admit I agree with you.

Hi D/ see post above--give Bad Boy a chance-and come back to me for other opinions of what ive seen of his and ill gladly give you a list--Audie REALLY was good. ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thanks Ringo Kid. Having read this whole thread now I feel I really need to give him a fair shot. I'll let you know how I get on once I've tracked this one down.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Thanks Ringo Kid. Having read this whole thread now I feel I really need to give him a fair shot. I'll let you know how I get on once I've tracked this one down.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• I myself liked Audie Murphy westerns. Plenty of action and good stories.
    If tou don't like him thats fair. Hard to believe but their are people who don't like John Wayne. But I think those people have a screw loose.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''