There are 25 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 19,855 times. The latest Post () was by Dooley.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• One of my all time favorite faves is Sea Hawk. Its included in one of the Errol Flynn Signature box sets. Ive got four of his sets ;-))

I only have 2 sets? Can't remember what's in both but I'd like to know what's in the two extras you have!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• I only have 2 sets? Can't remember what's in both but I'd like to know what's in the two extras you have!

Which sets do you have? I have both his Signature sets as well as his 4 movie Western set and the last set to come out which was the TCM Flynn War Movies set.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I only have 2 sets? Can't remember what's in both but I'd like to know what's in the two extras you have!

As a PS, Though they dont have them out as a set--or even on DvD for that matter--as far as im aware of--I would like them to put together a set of the Comedy movies he made.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Which sets do you have? I have both his Signature sets as well as his 4 movie Western set and the last set to come out which was the TCM Flynn War Movies set.

I'll have to dig my box sets out at the weekend to see which ones I have, I know one is the Signature collection and have a feeling it may be Vol1 and 2 together.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"