Dances with Wolves (1990)

There are 80 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 78,180 times. The latest Post () was by Hawkswill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Was almost finished answering this Irish when it disappeared...DANG.
    Anyway, I was one of the ones who PMed RK, and he answered me in a short period of time. He is unabashedly patriotic and loves his country. Anyway, he meant nothing derogatory and he certainly DID start off a most interesting conversation full of info I had not been previously aware of. Most enlightening conversation between Peridot and Tennessean. If you haven't read it, suggest you do. Here is the link where it all begins:
    http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?p=117821#post117821 If Peridot's post doesn't show up where Keith said he "approved it", just click on it. Oh, one thing interesting, I am it seems a great deal of American Indians actually prefer the term Indian to Native American. And, as my aunt lived in Brunswick, Ga, I am most familiar with the shell mounds and the use of them to pave roads a while back. Also, read RK's post later on. He is a good guy, I believe.
    Last day of GW! New choice out tonight! Hope yall like it. Big responsibility trying to choose something that lasts a whole month! Couldn't get one with Ward that wasn't a western....not that would hold up to intense conversation which is what I hope we will have. CYA later Irish! Keith

Americans like most peoples ancestors have done things in the past they would rather forget, no nation or state is perfect and the founding of most contains some blood shed and incidents that are unsavory. To suggest otherwise would be extremely ignorant. Too simply define something as anti-american is too simplistic and does not take into account all the facets that make up the nation, as I am sure to be American means many things too many different people and that most of the members here hold dear such values.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE