If you were a cartoon character-who do you feel that you would be?

There are 22 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,743 times. The latest Post () was by ladybug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm serious about this. If you were to sum up your life thus far, and turn it into a cartoon or funny pages character-who would you be?

For me, I think i'd be Charlie Brown. :glare:

I think i'd rather be the Flash, or the Green Lantern.

Sometimes ya just got to laugh at yourself. :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ringo,

I can agree with relating to Charlie Brown. When I was younger, Dennis the Menace.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• You probably mean the American Dennis, Tbone. There's also a lot meaner British Dennis the Menace, who was coincidentally born in the same year, 1951!

I don't believe in surrenders.

• for me i would have to say when i was younger it would have been pigglet from W the P, but now it could be either eyore or taz, but sometimes i feel like dondal duck :wink_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Ringo,

I can agree with relating to Charlie Brown. When I was younger, Dennis the Menace.

Heh heh, I too can also relate to Dennis the Menace. "Whats going on mister Wilson?" I used to pester my nextdoor neighbors Dad (Mr. Klassen) all the time because he built flying model airplanes-from balsa wood.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• for me it would be bugs bunny.because i was always a bit of a smart ass.but my dad thought i was more of a dumb ass.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I used to pester my nextdoor neighbors Dad (Mr. Klassen) all the time because he built flying model airplanes-from balsa wood.

That used to be a major hobby of mine in my youth in the 60s and 70s but I just didn't have the time to keep up with it. Built my own models from plans in the magazines more often than from kits and belonged to the local club, the San Antonio Gas Model Airplane Association (SAGMAA). I was also a member of the national group - the American Model Association where I became a leader member. This thought brings back a lot of memories.(ot)

Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I'm with Saddle Tramp, ya long eared galoot!! You flea bitten varmint!!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

• I'd have to say that I am more like Speedy Gonzales's cousin Slowpoke Rodríguez. I don't rush through nuthin'. I always take my time so I can enjoy what I'm doing. My wife can't stand when I drive, because I take my time and enjoy the scenery.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I think,i say i think i'd be foghorn leghorn my boy.
    my missus thinks i'm a big chicken sometimes !!!

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• I think Wacco,WaynamoJim and I should start a Yosemite Sam fan Club. What similarities do you have...?
    Red hair...No
    Mustache...Yes...
    Do mustache and eyebrows meet...No...
    Big Hat...Yes...
    Bad temper...No...well sort of...
    2 guns...Yes...never used in anger...
    Hate camels...?...never met one...
    Hate rascally rabbits...No,they are delicious...
    Tried to take advantage of elderly widow...Never...
    Drink strong beverage and have smoke come out my ears...Yes...
    Ok guys and any other Yosemite Sam fan...Take the quiz or add something I missed.
    If we get 6 fans we can maybe get a discount at the next Chinese Smorg...

• I think I would have to be Tweety Bird. I like to win by outsmarting the opposition.
    Also like Tweety I am not fond of cats!

I won't be wronged-I won"t be insulted-I won't be laid a hand on. :cowboy: