There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,944 times. The latest Post () was by captain dan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Plain old Dave here.... I'm 36 and have liked Duke movies for about as long as I can remember, think I have seen @40 or so from the B westerns all the way up to The Shootist. I'm a Navy Reservist, and joined in part because of The Fighting Seabees. Was originally going to be an Equipment Operator, but that's neither here nor there. Looking forward to posting.

• Welcome to the forum, Plain Old Dave. You found the right place for a Duke fan to be. Looking foward to hearing more from you. Jump right in!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• WELCOME, Plain Old Dave, to our friendly forum. Come visit us a lot and you won't be plain anymore:teeth_smile:! You'll be special like the rest of us.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Howdy Plain Old Dave (POD),

It's great to have you here. We are so glad to have you and hope you find this a great place to visit frequently. We are here to serve. We have a few military folks here, so I know you will be right at home. I might add we have quiet a few friends across the pond, down under, and even the far east (I may have missed someone but that was not intentional). Feel free to browse around and post away. We really like new insights to Duke that we may have missed.

Welcome POD.

Cheers :cool: Hondo (Duke Lane)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Plain Old Dave,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board! Glad to have you aboard!

I am retired from the Navy/Naval Reserve after 4 years active duty and 21 years in the Reserve.

As I mentioned in another thread, to another new member, it's good to see the thirty-somethings interested in Duke - his memory will live on a good long time!

Chester :newyear: (the Mrs. :angel1: says "Howdy!" too)

• Hi Plain Old Dave and welcome. You will be so glad you found this place. The people here are the best. :)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Welcome Plain Old Dave. Glad someone brought this thread back to the front. I was gone awhile. Hope you enjoying yourself and hope to get to know you better.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne