My Darling Clementine (1946)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by colkid60.

• Re: John Ford- My Darling Clementine (1946)

This is my favorite Wyatt Earp film, I didn't know about all the errors. I liked Henry
      Fonda and Victor Mature in this film. Better them the 1994 film. I thought the 1994
      had some odd dialog.

Hats off to John Ford also, a great film maker and this is one. I like Monument Valley also in
      so many of the pictures.
      "A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

The post was edited 1 time, last by colkid60: Had another thought. ().

• Re: Classic Movie Westerns- My Darling Clementine (1946)

WaynamoJim wrote:

To me, it doesn't matter how many historical innacurasies there are in this movie. It is one of the best westerns ever made, a true classic.

I agree, It's hard to top Henry Fonda in a movie. He added a lot to every movie he was in.

Also thank you Lasbugus for the fine pictures- Viva La France!
      "A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

The post was edited 1 time, last by colkid60 ().

• Re: John Ford- My Darling Clementine (1946)

The Criterion Collection will release My Darling Clementine on Blu-ray on October 14.

Here's the link to the page with all the info:

criterion.com/films/28570-my-darling-clementine

Read it and drool. :) What a great selection of extras. :)