Did JW cry in any of his movies?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by tjtbrtsrt.

• Re: Did JW cry in any of his movies?

ethanedwards wrote:

Duke is probably crying right now,
      wondering how many more children
      are going to turn up, out of the blue,
      saying 'Hey, you're my Daddy!'

I doubt that Duke would cry - more likely the known heirs. :wink:
      De gustibus non est disputandum

Duke Did Not Shed Many Tears in Films or in Public, but there were times that He would Tear Up if He Saw or Heard about someone that had No Control over something Bad that was happening to them.
      :cry2:
      Below is a Favorite Story about One Time that I know that He Did Tear Up, and You Did Not Want get in His Way to Fix It if He could, Because You Might Just Get a KNUCKLE SANDWICH !!!
      :box:
      ranch26bar.com/WIDOW.html

Chilibill
      :cowboy:

The post was edited 1 time, last by chester7777: fix some spelling :) ().

Duke Loved the saying that the Brits would say about the Yanks that were in the Britain in World War 2.

Over Paid
      ---------
      Over Sexed
      ------------
      And
      -------------
      Over Here !!!
      ---------------
      :yeaahh:
      Now That I Have Heard All You Brits Talk, I just Wonder WHO Is Over Sexed ?
      :glare:

Bill
      :cowboy:

Bill,

Thanks again for another great story about the Duke. The thing I admire about him is when he did something really extraordinary like this, it wasn't with a bunch of show. Almost no one knew what he was about doing until after it was done, unlike many of today's stars who have an entire film crew in tow whenever they venture out to "help". "I assure you, they have already been repaid."

No, Duke just saw something that needed doing and he did it. May we all be so inclined.

Thanks again Bill!
      Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

You know that I thought there was a movie where he did tear up, and I think it was an early movie of his. He almost teared up in The Green Berets when he saw the small boy looking for the man who took care of him.

I'll get back with you. I may be mistaken, but it seems that there was one movie where he did tear up.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="3" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">