Aissa Wayne

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 47 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by chester7777.

• Re: Duke's Daughters- Aissa Wayne

ethanedwards wrote:

Mike,
      I'm not sure, I found it on the internet,
      but it was not dated.
      However Jennifer doesn't look that much older now,
      so I guess, in the last 3 years!

If I,am not mistaken that photo was taken inside the house at the birthplace at the 100th birthday celebration.
      ''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

Of all the wayne family that I have personality had contact with. Aissa is by far the most gracious and chaming a person you would ever want to meet.
      I only hope more members can come to Winterset this year and meet this wounderful person. It will enrich your life as a Duke fan.
      ''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

BILL OF PA wrote:

Of all the wayne family that I have personality had contact with. Aissa is by far the most gracious and chaming a person you would ever want to meet.
      I only hope more members can come to Winterset this year and meet this wounderful person. It will enrich your life as a Duke fan.

Looking on Facebook,
      at the photographs of Jennifer and her mother,
      it's pretty obvious the love between them.
      On one of the tags Jennifer says,
      that she hopes she looks as beautiful as her mom
      when she gets older.
      I feel sure Aissa is every bit
      the gracious woman she looks.
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England

The Ringo Kid wrote:

Nice photo. I wonder why Duke is wearing a French Kepi with Grenadiers insignia on it? Not that it matters but, we have a need for the Cowboy hat ;-))

I believe that was during the filming of Donovan's Reef, so that kepie could have been for comfort.

With the kind permission of Mike Ward
      Mike Ward
      this pic is of the very beautiful daughter [ AISSA ] and grand daughter JENNIFER ] of the late great JOHN WAYNE [r. i . p . ]the pic was taken on the grounds of the fab bantry house estate lawns last weekend [oct1st ] the morning after aissa and jennifer accepted the maureen o hara excellency award made posthumously to their dad / grand dad . by maureen o hara herself . the presentation was made at the maritine hotel bantry co. cork [ireland ]
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England