Aissa Wayne

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 47 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by chester7777.

• Re: Duke's Daughters- Aissa Wayne

Emmanuel wrote:

I'm sure Duke would be very proud of Aissa,
      after all he wanted to be a lawyer.

Having now met Aissa in person, I am sure he would also be proud of her because she is a gracious woman, who seems to have the same attitude towards her dad's fans that he did - very open and accessible.

avenger wrote:

I picked up Aissa's book about her Dad a couple of years ago and it is a great read. It shows John Wayne not only as the film icon we all know and love but as a Dad and family man.
      Aissa's book describes an ordinary family life lived under extraordinary
      circumstances.
      Above all, it came across as a memoir of a daughter who loved her father
      and was very proud of him and his accomplishments.
      I highly recommend this book to all John Wayne fans.

avenger, you hit the nail on the head!

ethanedwards wrote:

Looking on Facebook, at the photographs of Jennifer and her mother, it's pretty obvious the love between them.
      On one of the tags Jennifer says, that she hopes she looks as beautiful as her mom when she gets older. I feel sure Aissa is every bit the gracious woman she looks.

Keith, it is the same in person. They both care very much about each other, and it is evident. They are both down-to-earth, and I just know Duke would be SO proud! Very beautiful, both inside and out! It was truly a privilege and a pleasure to have met them both in person.

Mrs. C :angel1: