Films You Watched Again and again Over the Years (10 times or more)

There are 131 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 52,524 times. The latest Post () was by colkid60.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• here's some more for me:
    Dave
    It's a Wonderful Life
    Bandelero
    Rocky-(heck all of 'em)
    James Bond films
    Halloween, Halloween II, and Halloween H20-originals
    Indestructible Man (guilty pleasure)
    Cowboy (Glenn Ford)
    3:10 to Yuma-original
    The Last Command

• Just finished "The Magnificent Seven" in hi def and widescreen on TCM. Great lines, cast, story, music, photography, editing and directing. This one really taps into some mythic gene shared by many cultures, including the original Japanese author.

We deal in lead, friend.

• The Blue Veil
    National Velvet
    the original Father Of The Bride Movies
    Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolfe
    The Verdict
    An Affair To Remembr
    RIO Bravo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Just finished "The Magnificent Seven" in hi def and widescreen on TCM. Great lines, cast, story, music, photography, editing and directing. This one really taps into some mythic gene shared by many cultures, including the original Japanese author.

We deal in lead, friend.

Well said. I have seen this film more times then I can count.At one time I could recite line for line.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• A few I forgot.
    The Alamo. Five times this past year alone.
    The Wild Bunch
    The Wizard of Oz
    All the Hope, Crosby road films
    All the Christmas Carols
    A Christmas Story
    The Great Escape
    The Guns of Navarone
    Ride the High Country

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• You know that I could watch Father Goose at least once a day. Cary Grant is just fantastic in this movie and his timing is timeless, no pun intended.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• She wore a Yellow Ribbon (one of my two favourite movies!)
    Star Trek VII Generations (my other favourite movie)
    El Dorado
    Fort Apache
    North to Alaska (like to watch it on my birthday)
    Donovan´s Reef (enjoy watching it on New Years Eve)
    The Hallelujah Trail (like to watch it on my birthday)
    The Return of Frank James
    Apollo 13 (watch it once a year on Apollo 13 Anniversary)
    The Right Stuff
    Star Wars (the old triology)

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

Edited once, last by Dukesfan ().

• I know this is not a western but it is one
    i watch over and over again
    Gone With The Wind
    i think it is one of the best movies made about the north and south.
    and of course all of the John Wayne Movies. am still update all my movies to DVDS!!! i just need to remember to bring my list with me!!!!!!!!
    lindaj48

• in the heat of the night
    gentleman jim
    the man who new too much
    vertigo
    dial m for murder
    strangers on a train
    rope

• Besides True Grit and a few other JW Movies, I must confess I am a huge Russell Crowe fan and I have watched 3:10 to Yuma and The Quick and the Dead way more than 10 times..I think he makes a great cowboy..Like to see him do more, maybe a follow up to 3:10 to Yuma..

"I admire your sand, Sister, but you should know this is no place for a woman"

• Being too old, too lazy and too technically challenged to find "what was the last western you watched?" thread, I'll toss it here because it is a film I've watched probably 100 times since the 1960s - "The Professionals".

I've been playing with my new Blu Ray player, tried this title out today and it was glorious. The colors were deep and resonant, the sound crisp, and some of the Spanish/Mexican lines had subtitles in English which added new information to an upstate New York gringo.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Besides watching JW movies countless times I have watched other movies repeatedly such as : The Godfather, The Great Escape, The Magnificent Seven, The Big Country and many others

Windage & Elevation !

• The thin man, The ex mrs bradford, yellow ribbon, rooster cogburn,Josey wales, all fim noir, I'm a huge crime mystery buff and last Casa Blanca. I love the classics black and whites My Tivo is nearly full with 15 dukes and many classics that I endulge in weekly or hell daily.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• The Duke , ( obviously )
    Clint Eastwood movies ( except for his monkey movies )
    McArthur! Patton! Midway!
    Braveheart, Wyatt Earp, Tombstone, The Green Mile
    Comedy Its a mad, ..... world! Hilarious!
    Horror The Shineing! That hotel was creepy!

• Being too old, too lazy and too technically challenged to find "what was the last western you watched?" thread, I'll toss it here because it is a film I've watched probably 100 times since the 1960s - "The Professionals".

I've been playing with my new Blu Ray player, tried this title out today and it was glorious. The colors were deep and resonant, the sound crisp, and some of the Spanish/Mexican lines had subtitles in English which added new information to an upstate New York gringo.

We deal in lead, friend.

Hi Gorch,
    Totally agree with you on The Professionals. I too watched it recently on Blu ray and the transfer is truly wonderful. All this a Claudia Cardinale too!:wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"