Returning NEWBIE!!!

There are 15 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,876 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello everyone

I have not been here for a while - Family problems taking up all of my time BUT.. I am back!!

I have managed, with help from my many friends to extend my collection and my lists of JW radio spots, commercials, audio and TV appearances.

I shall talk to Keith who organises these things so well to get the lists already posted updated.

Elly

now living permanently in sunny Bulgaria - for the moment!:teeth_smile:

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Welcome back Elly. All of us take a break once in awhile. Good to know you are doing good. See you around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Welcome back, Elly. I'm glad you you found your way here again. I hope all your family problems are in your rear-view window now. Now, get busy catching up! :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I just looked at your link to the place you live now. WOW! That is some place you have there. Congratulations, I am now envious to the hilt.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thank you all its great to be back among friends. I have loads to catch up on you have been busy whilst my eye was off the ball :teeth_smile:

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Nice to meet you Elly,hope to see more of you around the forum.

luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Welcome back, Elly!!