I'm new here!

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,112 times. The latest Post () was by dlw1953.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• My name is Dixie. I'm 55 years young and, I live in Idaho. I have never lived a day in my life without John Wayne being attached to it somehow. My parents were both huge fans and well, I have always been on also. I love all of his movies and watch them regularly. I stumbled onto this site about a two weeks ago I guess. I love everything about it. I set in here for hours at at time (not realizing it) and read. Thanks so much for being here for Duke's fans. This is so awesome I can't put it into words. :hyper:

Dixie

• Hi Dixie

Just like to welcome you to the board. I think tou'll find it a fun place to be, and if you feel like talking about any subject, don't hesitate just jump in.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Welcome to the most friendliest forum on the web, Dixie! Don't go being a stranger, now that you have introduced yourself. Jump right in and have some fun with us.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Dixie

Welcome and hope you have many more happy hours on this site.

Just co I am nosey!! Is Dixie a boy or a girl?

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Welcome Dixie, glad you found us and decided to become a member. We have a great group and I am sure you will fit in. See you around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I stumbled onto this site about a two weeks ago I guess. I love everything about it. I set in here for hours at at time (not realizing it) and read. Thanks so much for being here for Duke's fans. This is so awesome I can't put it into words.

Dixie, we'd also like to add our welcome, to the Original John Wayne Message Board! Yours was a most fortuitous stumble - we're glad you found us!

And yeah . . . we know all about spending hours here, at a time, without realizing just how much time has passed . . . :wink_smile:

We look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Howdy Dixie! Welcome to the forums. This is a very relaxed and easy group to sit back with and read the posts together. We all have spent time here without realizing just how much time had gone by.
    See ya in the forums.

• Thanks to all that welcomed me here. I was happy to get on here today and see all those. I love it here. I've learned so much already that I didn't know about Duke. I go off one one thread and next thing I know I'm buried into several others. This is great. You have a wonderful place here. I am thrilled to be a part of it. Thanks so much for making me feel comfortable. You can put money on the fact that I'll post and often. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Someone asked if Dixie is a boy or a girl. I'm a girl. I was named after Bing Crosby's first wife, Dixie Lee. I have met a few Dixie's in life, all girls. Even a couple of dogs with my name. I do mean the four legged kind.

Dixie

• Hi, Dixie - Welcome to the JWMB which you're already finding to be a lot of fun and very informative about John Wayne and many other subjects. Sit down a spell and join us friendly folks.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thanks Jay. I appreciate your welcome. It's just so nice to set and read about Duke along with others who loved him as much as I do. I just came from visiting a museum on this site. I love seeing all the pictures and stories on him. Christmas doesn't have to come for me. I'm already there.

Dixie

• Welcome Dixie,glad that you found us and hope to see you around sometime.

luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Hi Dixie, I'm also new here and would like to welcome you.

JohnChisum

"You're too good to give a chance to." John Wayne as Cole Thornton in El Dorado (1966)

• Thank you all so much. As for my name...I get asked allot if I'm from the south. The answer is no. Never been there. Born and raised right here. You're all so friendly. I know I'm going to love it here.

Dixie