Happy New Year!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tbone.

• Re: Happy New Year!!

headinwest,

It's good to see you again! Thank you so much for your New Year's greetings, from you and Mr. Harry Carey Jr., and of course we extend the same wishes to you, too!

Thanks for reminding us about Tales from the Set, and for sharing your videos with us! They're great!

We'd also like to take this opportunity to wish a most "Wayne-derful" New Year to all members of the JWMB!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

The post was edited 1 time, last by chester7777 ().

dukefan1 wrote:

You know he will be, Jim. A team of horses couldn't keep GT out of a good chat fest. :wink_smile:

Good to see you again, GT.

Mark
      It's good to be back....although I never really left....life just kind of just catches up with you and I can't always be here no matter how much I would like to....I'll be here as much as I can and I hope to see you in the chat room.
      Stay thirsty my friends.

Hi

Just like to add my wishes for a happy new year to one and all. and I hope its not as bad as people are predicting.

Hopefully as the troops pull out of Iraq that will be one less to worry about.

Regards

Arthur
      Walk Tall - Talk Low

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! Ring in the 2009 New Year safely.. be online. :present:
      Dedicated to the American Hero...John Wayne
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Dukette ( a true native Texas gal)

It is OFFICIALLY 2009 for smokey and Taka (members in Australia and Japan respectively, for our newer members who may not know who smokey and Taka are).

We're moving rapidly into the new year!!

We don't expect to be home this evening, when the turnover from '08 to '09 takes place in our time zone, but we'll be thinking about y'all!

Chester :newyear:

happy new year to one and all it is now 2:22am new years day have just got home had a wonderful night, hope you are all safe for the coming year and have a great year.

cheers smokey
      " its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

Just to input my wishes to all for a Prosperous New Year in 2009, and may all your blessings be filled with your loved ones.

I look forward to chatting with a lot of you this year.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote

Let me chime in and wish everyone here a Happy New Years!

I want to also thank each and everyone of you for helping grow the JWMB in 2008! We continue to be more & more active, with new members weekly who stay around and participate regularly.

I think if John Wayne was around today he would like what we have accomplished here in his honor. A vibrant online community that is comprised of fans that come here and discuss life whether it pertains to the Duke or not. We are a family here of friends and fans. I believe Duke would have been an active member here. :shades_smile:
      Kevin - Moderator/Administrator
      http://www.jwayne.com

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="3" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">