John Wayne Pic Game #14

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,741 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who had th ebest caption for the last picture game?? 0

1. Chester7777 (0) 0%
    2. BrianB. (0) 0%
    3. Monique (0) 0%
    4. Smokey (0) 0%
    5. Robbie (0) 0%
    6. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    7. Baron von Rassilon (0) 0%
    8. itdo (0) 0%

Hello all!

Well, I'm going to try a poll this time at the suggestion of several members. Please bear with me because it's the first time I used a poll. So using the poll, please vote for best caption for the JW Game #13. Sorry, but I haven't ever made a poll before and messed up the other. Forgive me?? :(

Now I would like to say dukefan1 is the winner of this weeks, </span></span> Good going dukefan1 and don't use it all in one place! ;)

Now, this weeks image is from"Rio Grande", co starring Marueen O'Hara! Good luck to all!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• Col. York: Well do you think my figure is as nice as yours?

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• jw "well if i show you mine will you show me yours?" :D :lol:

cheers smokey

ps think clean please :headbonk:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Wayne: "What you don't know is that when this is over, I am taking you to Ireland to drag you across a field of sheep dung"

GSP

"...all of this and General Price that baby sister makes it back to Yell county" --Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.