Hi there, I just registered :)

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,397 times. The latest Post () was by luckynedpepper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• God evening to all of you, I just thought I'd post a short introduction since I recently registered here :)

I'm currently having a new bout of JW interest, I'd always heard of JW, but didn't see any of his movies until about five or so years ago, but I was quickly hooked.
    A little over a year ago I joined another forum, when I last was at a "peak", but as this last bout rolled around I couldn't for the life of me figure out which forum that was. You seemed like a friendly bunch, so here I am :)
    Of course, I wish I could spend all my time pursuing my various interest, but sadly life sometimes gets in the way.. :)

Fluke

• Fluke,

A big WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board, the best of its kind this side of dot com! I will agree with your assessment that this is a friendly group, and you will find a vast store of knowledge here as well, about John Wayne and many things beyond. I'm sure you will have a good time, and we look forward to getting to know you in the days and weeks to come!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome, Fluke, to what you already realize is a friendly place. The JWMB is the place to be for JW info or stuff about anything else you want to discuss, so sit awhile and take a load off!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Fluke, glad you joined us and hope to see you around

luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Welcome aboard Fluke!

I've only been on for about a week or so. Great bunch of folks here. Pull up a stump.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• Thanks for all the warm welcomes folks!

I've been on Western forums for years & just stumbled across this here one, & being the Duke fanatic that I am, hence my login name, I had to join! :teeth_smile:

I am also members of True West Magazine's forum, as well as being a moderator on www.wildwestforum.com.

Stop on by & feel free to check our forum out as well!

I tend to post a lot of pictures, so if it becomes a little overkill, please let me know & I'll taper it down.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• welcome Duke Wayne,glad you found us and hope you'll be around regularly

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit