Hi my name is Jeff Wayne Sutherland

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,277 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi to all my name is Jeffrey Wayne Sutherland. I am very happy that I am now a member of The John Wayne Message Board...My dear Friends Jim and his Loving Wife help me and I thank them. I do have a lot to share with the Group. I have many Video's of 15 years on Cable TV. Move and TV Stars Interview...The Show is Called 'Jeff's Star Talk" I have Interview many of John Wayne Co-Stars and some of his Family. Please look at my many Video's on YouTube. Some I will post....Thanks Again your Truly Jeff Wayne Sutherland.

A John Wayne Collector and Actor that is Name After the Duke himself Jeff Wayne Sutherland.

• Welcome to the ranch ! This is all new to me too.....but we'll learn our way around. I'm on my way to youtube so I'll take a gander at your stuff. See you around, cowboy!

• Jeff,

Howdy! Here's your official WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board from us!!

I know many other members will jump in with their welcoming words as well.

We look forward to all you have to share, and we're sure you'll have a good time here!

Jim and Sue (aka Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:)

• Hi Jeff, welcome aboard and hope to see you around.

luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Howdy, Jeff. Welcome to our friendly forum. If you like Duke, you'll fit right in here. I'm looking foward to seeing more of your clips and hearing some of your stories.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Jeff and Welcome!!

Thanks for joining our little community and I look forward to seeing your videos and hearing your stories.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thanks for the e-mail's Back......Please let me know what is new with you? JWS

A John Wayne Collector and Actor that is Name After the Duke himself Jeff Wayne Sutherland.

• Howdy Jeff, and welcome to the JWMB.I watched your clip of "America, Why I Love Her", and I have to say, hey, you're pretty good! I look forward to seeing some more of your clips. I'll be looking you up on You Tube, and I hope to see more you around here too!
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.