There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,842 times. The latest Post () was by ladybug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I just joined the forum after having "lurked" for some time. I am from Australia I love all the John Wayne movies always have. I got especially reacquainted with them when I was laid up with a broken leg for six weeks and they sure helped me pass the time.

dee

• welcome to the crew Tinker,so jump right on in and get to know us friendly folk

luckynedpepper :thumbs_up:

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Welcome to the board, Tinker. You found the right place to talk John Wayne. I'm looking foward to hearing more from you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Welcome to the ranch cowboy!

I just joined recently myself and it's been a wonderful experience. You'll find a lot of friendly people here and everything you ever wanted to know about the Duke, so explore and enjoy!

:artist:Mattie Lee

• Hello Tinker, I see everyone else has already welcomed you but here is my Welcome as well. Glad you decided to join us. See you around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Welcome Tinker, there are many friendly people here i am sure you will come to love this site.

• Welcome aboard Tinker! Great to have you on board!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• Hello...just adding my welcome too....whereabouts are you in Australia ?? I've visited Sydney and Brisbane, but would love to go back and see more !!!!!

• Hi Tinker and welcome to the board! You in the company of a GREAT bunch of guys and gals. Jump in and have fun. :wink_smile:

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."