There are 16 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,904 times. The latest Post () was by exsoldier.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi, I'm a John Wayne fan from Southern Indiana. I'm glad I found this forum, because I'm about the only serious fan in our family, so that means I haven't got anyone to talk about this stuff. I'll be around , but Spring can get busy for me, so I might not be as regular posting as some of the other folks are here. Thanks.

• welcome T.J.P, glad you found us here at the JWMB.
    there's loads of folk on here to talk to about John Wayne so have a good look round and get to know us.

luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Welcome to the forum, T.J.P.. Please make yourself at home. We have a great bunch of people here and there's always something to add your two cents to.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Welcome to the best Duke forum I've ever found....full of friendly people and a lot of info. I highly recommend exploring all the forums. There's something here for every John Wayne fan!

Regards,
    Mattie Lee

• T.J.P. ~

We'd like to join the others in welcoming you to the Original John Wayne Message Board! As you can see, as far as being a John Wayne fan, you are in good company! This is THE place to learn about and talk about John Wayne (and you'll find some other side conversations as well).

We hope you'll stay a good long time, and that you enjoy yourself here! None of us are strangers to "busy times" and we understand about periodic absences; just come by when you can! We'll leave a space for you by the fire!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: