What I am doing today --- enjoying etc

There are 193 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 47,277 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Working today,no rest for the wicked.Roasting weather as well, so we were busy making BBQ meat all day. Wife went mental when i got home ,my butchers whites were covered in all manner of marinades and it doesnt come out!!
    If i knew how to work the washing machine maybe i could proove her wrong!
    Our bbq has died as well,went to move it tonight and it fell to bits.

• going to see the boss tomorrow to see him about the new job he has asked me to do, moving from the floor into the stockroom going to be looking after it now and learning new skills

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Harry comes across to me as a person who doesn't take himself, or his position, too seriously. Unlike his father who, in my humble opinion, is an egotistical, narcissistic A-S-S.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Same here, we even had a street party,
    something that only happened when I was a child.
    Good all round fun

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• having fun doing my new job dont have to deal with complaining customers, the drivers are great am busy all day start at 6am and finish at 3pm mondays and 2:30pm tues-fri and no weekend working at all great fun

• its amazing what we can learn and they say you cant teach an old dog new tricks what a load of rot we learn new tricks all the time