Working with "The Duke"

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,693 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I worked with John Wayne .....See my private personal collection of pictures of John Wayne. BartonMacLeod.com I also made myself available to shoot pictures for the John Wayne Cancer Foundation located in Newport Beach, California....for their fund raising events. When you enter my website and go to GREAT SITES. You can see more info on "The Duke" and also The Duke's wife's website: Pilar Wayne. .... also my friend Dave Grayson who was The Duke's Makup Artist for all his movies. I enjoyed visiting him often/family living in the Hollywood Hills...Your member Chester asked me make some comments......... I was asked to appear in "True Grit" during the production but was not able on short notice......Enjoy the pictures ... Barton

• First of all, let me welcome you to our friendly forum,Barton. I'm glad you joined in.

I took a look at your pictures. They were fantastic, and I appreciate you sharing them with us. You were a lucky man to have worked with our Duke.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I worked with John Wayne .....See my private personal collection of pictures of John Wayne. BartonMacLeod.com

Hi Barton

Welcome and thank you so much for sharing you pictures. Am lokking forward to you telling us some stories of your time working with JW bet you have a few LOL

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Barton,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board, where fans come to have fun! Glad to see you found us!

I originally brought your web site to our members' attention in another thread, about John Wayne web sites. I hope by now some have had a chance to check out your photos.

As Mark and Elly said, we hope you will share your John Wayne stories here!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: