Greetings from Germany

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,489 times. The latest Post () was by William T Brooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello together,
    I'm a Duke fan from Germany, 40 years old, married with two wonderful kids. Me and my wife are John Wayne fans for years. Sometimes I watch one Duke-DVD per day :wink_smile:. Now I started watching his films without synchonization, cause the dubbing speaker often changes during the decades. And the older the films are the gruesome it is.

I've looked for a german fan site but found nothing satisfying. This is the first one I like. I hope I'm welcome and send my regards to all off the board members.

Greetings from Germany
    Dirk

• Willkommen Dirk. Glad you found the John Wayne forums. Many friendly people here, some from Germany and Austria, so you can feel at home here. Any questions just ask. Look forward to reading your posts.

• Hello and welcome to the board, Dirk. You are more than welcome here and I'm sure you will find this a friendly and informative forum. Take a look around, and feel free to join in wherever you want. Glad to have another fan join in.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• welcome on board Dirk,glad you found us and hope you visit regularly

luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Dirk,

I hope you feel most WELCOME here at the Original John Wayne Message Board! We have a great group of fans, from all around the world, including Germany and the neighboring area!

You have definitely found a friendly, knowledgeable group of Duke fans here.

We hope you become a 'regular' part of our gang, and we look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come. We hope your wife will join us, too!

Again, welcome to the JWMB!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

P.S. Check the links in our signature for ways to get to know us better, too!