What are the latest movies you bought on DvD/Blu-Ray?

There are 471 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 173,113 times. The latest Post () was by WaynamoJim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Since the last post here, ive probably added about 50 movies, and several TV series seasons.

Some include:

1st complete season of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, 1st of I Dream of Jeannie, Tour of Duty, Bewitched, The Walking Dead,

Some movies including:

Bandit of Sherwood Forrest, Dr. Strangelove, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 2 move volumes of the 4 Vols of the Warner Gangster Classics, The Heroes of Telemark, Centurian, and many others.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Last week I bought the Blu-ray versions of Gettysburg and Gods & Generals, the week before, Blu-ray of The Comancheros. This week, Rio Lobo and Big Jake are supposed to be out and I might get one or both.

• Today, I went to Best Buy to see if they had the Blu-ray copies of Rio Lobo and Big Jake. They didn't but, they did have Once Upon A Time In The West, so I bought that.

Hi Jim, you might want to check deepdiscountdvd.com as they had a sale going on. I dont know if it is still on? but, I picked up some titles for about 50% off the regular price.

• I just picked up The Comancheros on Blu-Ray today. Has alot of "extras" that I was interested in seeing like interviews with Patrick Wayne and Stuart Whitman, plus seeing a Duke movie in HD is always a treat. I want to get Big Jake on Blu-Ray as well but not sure on Rio Lobo, I have that on regular DVD and I am just not a fan of that movie enough to repurchase it on Blu-Ray.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• The Rifleman Season1
    Experiment in Terror / Glenn Ford
    Not as a Stranger / Robert Mitchum
    Ride with the Devil Fonda/Oates
    Silent Running Bruce Derne
    White Heat James Cagney
    Seven Men from now
    The High and the Mighty

[CENTER][/CENTER]

• Some good movies in there. Can you please tell me what company has put out the The Rifleman series? Im HOPING it isnt one of those lousy companies that churn out non-restored product? as I would love to get them on DvD too.

Forgot to mention that both The One That Got Away and Invasion USA (the one with Peggy Castle and Noel Neill) are no longer offered for sale over @ http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com so I guess ill have to find them somewhere else. >:-(

• Some good movies in there. Can you please tell me what company has put out the The Rifleman series? Im HOPING it isnt one of those lousy companies that churn out non-restored product? as I would love to get them on DvD too.

Forgot to mention that both The One That Got Away and Invasion USA (the one with Peggy Castle and Noel Neill) are no longer offered for sale over @ www.deepdiscountdvd.com so I guess ill have to find them somewhere else. >:-(

Depending on what set he is talking about, I believe he may have picked up the out of print MPI box set 1.

• Depending on what set he is talking about, I believe he may have picked up the out of print MPI box set 1.

I wasnt aware of different releases cept for the company that seems to like releasing loads of TV shows-I forget what they are called? but ive been tempted to buy their product but have passed all by-not knowing if it was worth it or not?

• For Rifleman there is the Mill Creek 150 episode sets that have a fun array of different Public Domain westerns, then you have the Alpha Home Video releases.

Beyond those there are a few more options, but they are not really worth it, in my opinion.

Many thanks Lt. If i get them? most likely ill get them from Mill Creek, they seem to be slightly better than Alpha.