John Wayne Picture Game #16

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,115 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who had the best caption for game #15? 0

1. smokey? (0) 0%
    2. Hondo Duke Lane? (0) 0%
    3. Chester7777? (0) 0%
    4. Chance? (0) 0%
    5. Baron von Rassilon? (0) 0%

Ok, first I would like to say, Congradulations! to both dukefan1 & General Sterling Price for both having the best captions. You both were voted in as the best. YEA!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Ok, now for the next game, I have an image from Hatari!, one of my favorite movies. As a bonus, What was the name given to Dallas by the tribe for taking care of the baby elephants?? Let's see if you are on your toes with this one. Also remember, Newbies, you are encouraged to participate also. We would like you to join in the fun! :D

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• i think it's mamma tambo.

"if you think your putting that in my car you can think again"

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• "You mean that your going out with that! What does he have that I don't?"

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• JOHN WAYNE: "OK, listen up, el'phant: In the scene comin' up you gotta charge me. We'll use a camera angle to make you look real big. Understand? OK. Baby Elephant: March! Baby Elephant: March! Damn, why don't he listen?"

ELSA: "Ohh, Duke, Baby Elephant March isn't a command, it's the name of the melody..."

• "Well little lady pukka up"
    "Oh John i think you need to put your glasses on i'm standing next to you"
    or
    " that's one ugly lookin horse.. it's got to tails"
    :stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"