Selling my collection

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,559 times. The latest Post () was by Elly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Why are you selling? Not being nosy, I just have always thought of you as a real collector and not one who would get rid of your stuff.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I am a collector but I need the money and none of this has seen the light of day for years such a shame as I do not have space for it to be displayed properly.

I am NOT selling my DVD & CD collection - nearing 500 in total, which is the main body of JW work.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Just a quick reminder to all members that, as at least a small step in protecting our members, Kevin set up the Trading Post forum so that all posts must be approved by a moderator before they appear. So if you post here and don't see your entry right away, don't despair - one of us should get to it fairly soon. If you DON'T see it within 24 hours, feel free to send a PM to any and all mods, and we'll get to it ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Chester :newyear:

• Hi

Sorry it has been a while to get a reply! been a bit ill and very busy with the living!

Yes I still have it all for sale

Elly

Did you have any luck selling your collection? that was a great list of items.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Did you have any luck selling your collection? that was a great list of items.

Hi No luck but then I did nto do much in the way of advertising it.

So its still here if your interested?