There are 32 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 12,076 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Oh, I didn't know he was on this site. It's fine if he removes posts because they're not relevant, quite another thing if he deletes them just because he disagrees with the poster's opinion.

• Oh, I didn't know he was on this site. It's fine if he removes posts because they're not relevant, quite another thing if he deletes them just because he disagrees with the poster's opinion.

He a lot like Eddie Haskell from Leave it to Beaver.
    He is nice to whoever he as to butter up to,( aka celebritys) but I,ve seen his act more than once.
    again one mans opinion.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• HAs anyone noticed that there is now a link to this site from the birthplace site!!!! I think we are getting noticed.
    Andy

Nice catch, but a link has been there for several years. The description was added later. But the link from the birthplace site is very much appreciated, and we have returned the favor by added a birthplace link on the home page here.

We'll do whatever we can at the JWMB to help the birthplace inform the JW community of upcoming events.

I think both sites do a nice job of furthering John Wayne's legacy.

LEST WE FORGET!

• We also have mutual respect to each other as well. I know we do support them with some of our members here, and we did purchase a brick to the wall around the birthplace. So we have made our mark there. I wonder if they have anything advertising our link there other than the birck and the web site?

I've got to get there someday soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I have meet Dakota at Winterset every year for the last three years.
    Two years ago we stayed at the same hotel and one day he saw me in the lobby posting on this site. afterwards I was denied membership when I later tried to join his site. He wrote a very nasty email to the birthpalce last year for their ackowlegment of our site. More dictator than moderator.
    One mans opinion.

That is just wrong...I cannot think of any other words to describe what he did to you. Gees...........

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I have meet Dakota at Winterset every year for the last three years.
    Two years ago we stayed at the same hotel and one day he saw me in the lobby posting on this site. afterwards I was denied membership when I later tried to join his site. He wrote a very nasty email to the birthpalce last year for their ackowlegment of our site. More dictator than moderator.
    One mans opinion.

Amen.

That is just wrong...I cannot think of any other words to describe what he did to you. Gees...........

Its also why that other site will never get very big. IMO.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited 2 times, last by chester7777: merged posts ().

• It's been gone a few years now, Kevin. One day it was there and the next, not. No heads up or anything. It just went away.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I think they’re all invested in making money off the Duke via merchandising on their Facebook page; most of which frankly I’m unimpressed with.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."