I'm Back!

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,803 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Everybody!!! Man, it has been such a LONG TIME since I've been on here....way to much going on in my life lately. I wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone and let you know I'm back in cyberspace. WOO HOO! It is going to take a while to catch up with everyone. Hope you all have been well. See ya on the board. :)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Hi Everybody!!! Man, it has been such a LONG TIME since I've been on here....way to much going on in my life lately. I wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone and let you know I'm back in cyberspace. WOO HOO! It is going to take a while to catch up with everyone. Hope you all have been well. See ya on the board. :)

Hey great to see you back.
    Don't leave it so long next time

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I'll do my best. How have you been Keith??? I only have one more semester of college left then I am done (been three long years) - that and work have kept me away.

• I'll do my best. How have you been Keith??? I only have one more semester of college left then I am done (been three long years) - that and work have kept me away.

I have been fine, busy but fine.
    Studying indeed, is much harder work,
    but I hope you now find some time to keep in touch

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Welcome back, ladybug. We kept your seat warm for you. Stop in when time and energy permits, we'll be here.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks sweetie!! Glad to be back....I missed you guys and gals. I have to say that those reminders really work!! LOL!

Welcome back, ladybug. We kept your seat warm for you. Stop in when time and energy permits, we'll be here.

Mark

• Your ears must have been burning, girl, we were just talking about you and your absence. We missed you and glad you came by to say, "Hi." Didn't even know you were in school. I know that takes a lot of time and with a family and job, I'm sure that's a full full time job. We are so glad things are going well with you. Keep in touch, even if it's just to say, Hi.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote