Where to ask questions

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,441 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi,

I found this forum while searching for some movies.

I remember 'John Wayne Theater' Saturday afternoons when I was a kid. I'm looking for some older movies but only remember one scene.

1. Western, Black and White
    JW says "I'd better go apologize" then walks up to the bar, pushes two guys out of the way and says "More Whiskey"

2. Western, Black and White
    JW goes into an office I think it was behind the bar. Knocks the guy out then goes back into the bar. Someone says "What did he have to say" and JW says "He's sleeping on it".

Thanks

• #1 was 'The Angel and the Badman". The start of the big barroom brawl scene.

#2 was "War of the Wildcats" (always hated that ending....I wanted to actually see the fight and wanted a much bigger fight!)

• Hi,

I found this forum while searching for some movies.

Thanks

Hi Holdcard

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Thanks to ZS_Maverick
    for answering your questions.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Thanks! That didn't take long at all.

I think I have 'Angel and the Bad Man', I'll have to look for 'War of the Wildcats'.

Holdcard

• Welcome to the forum, Holecard. You found the right place for getting answers. A smart bunch we have here. Feel free to make yourself at home.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "