The Three Stooges

There are 24 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 20,685 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Shemp was good but-- "Babe" will always be my favorite. To me this is like comparing Apples to Oranges kinda thing. I know Shemp was the original 3rd (under Ted Healy) but he aint Curly ;-)) Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Well how about this? Shemp was the only stooge man enough to square off with both John Wayne and Abbott & Costello. No other stooge can claim that.

• Plus ol Shemp took some knocks from Lon Chaney Jr. in San Antonio Rose. They were a "team" in the film, and it appeared Universal may have been gearing up to make more films with the two.

• Shemp was good but-- "Babe" will always be my favorite. To me this is like comparing Apples to Oranges kinda thing. I know Shemp was the original 3rd (under Ted Healy) but he aint Curly ;-)) Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I will have to side with the Ringo Kid, Curly, to me, has always been my favorite. As a youth in high school the first hour after school was spent watching a local TV station with a couple of the shorts in that hour.
    Watching these Three Stooges are still one of my fond memory's of that period.
    As I mentioned in another thread, we went to see the "new" Three Stooges movie last week, and really enjoyed it.

Chester :newyear: