Steve McQueen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The Ringo Kid.

• Re: Screen Legends- Steve McQueen

Dooley wrote:

Carl, you must have moved the image or renamed a folder after pasting the image code onto this post.

Peter, that's right.
      I tried to edit Carl's code in another variation, but to no avail.
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England
    • Color publicity photo of Steve McQueen for his Wanted Dead or Alive tv series.

For those who may not yet know, this forum might have been a Steve McQueen forum. Duke edged him out. ;)
      Kevin - Moderator/Administrator
      jwayne.com
    • Whether you use a tablet or regular PC you should see a attachment option below the reply text box. On a small screen (tablet/Phone) it should be a small paper clip icon, on a regular PC it will say "Attachments". that is where you would go to attach images. It works very much like the old system.
      Kevin - Moderator/Administrator
      jwayne.com
    • But i still have no clue as how toeven get them on a tablet or a computer.I still have toput them on a photo cd-then see if someone will be nice enough to post them for me. photo bucket is the one that deleted all my photos because they got greedy and are trying to force people into paying to host thier photos.
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

.. ..