Steve McQueen

There are 41 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 93,066 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• When i see him all i can think of is the fire chief in the towering inferno. I also saw the Blob. Not quite in the same catagory.

• Neither of those movies represent McQueen at his finest. My personal favorites are "Magnificent Seven" and "Great Escape". Both have large male casts but McQueen really shines.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Didn't mean to mislead you all. I think McQueen's finest performances - and films as a whole - may be "Junior Bonner" and
    "Sand Pebbles" - but I wouldn't recommend them first to a newcomer. I was just trying to highlight the films where Steve came across as most commanding in his physical use of props; his signature anti-authority persona; and where he competed with other good actors and stole the spotlight. "Hell is for Heroes" fits that criteria, but to a lesser extent. Seven and Escape are the two that led to his superstardom.
    He didn't always hit it out of the park. I'd rather watch Duke in "The Conqueror" than Steve in "Enemy of the People" again.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Ive got about ten or so great shots of Steve McQueen in Hell Is for Heroes, and id like getting them up on here at some point but have no clue how to do so yet.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Whether you use a tablet or regular PC you should see a attachment option below the reply text box. On a small screen (tablet/Phone) it should be a small paper clip icon, on a regular PC it will say "Attachments". that is where you would go to attach images. It works very much like the old system.

• But i still have no clue as how toeven get them on a tablet or a computer.I still have toput them on a photo cd-then see if someone will be nice enough to post them for me. photo bucket is the one that deleted all my photos because they got greedy and are trying to force people into paying to host thier photos.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..