Hello, my name is......

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,051 times. The latest Post () was by ShortGrub.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, its the same as my user name, was never very good at picking those things. I am 34 and work in law enforcement. It's hard being of the younger generation and being a John Wayne fan since he died only a couple years after I was born. However, I remember watching his movies growing up, and still I think they are better than the stuff coming out now. Not to mention, John Wayne had much more class than the leading men now. He was larger than life. If you ask me my favorite JW film, well, I can't give you that because I have too many good one's to choose from.

• Hi David

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

The real name is as good as anything!
    You will probably note, many of our members,
    altough having usernames, post with their christian names (me included)

Thanks for your posts, and good to see a Maureen fan.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Well, its the same as my user name, was never very good at picking those things. I am 34 and work in law enforcement. It's hard being of the younger generation and being a John Wayne fan since he died only a couple years after I was born. However, I remember watching his movies growing up, and still I think they are better than the stuff coming out now. Not to mention, John Wayne had much more class than the leading men now. He was larger than life. If you ask me my favorite JW film, well, I can't give you that because I have too many good one's to choose from.

Hi David and welcome to the board. There are a bunch of wonderful people here to give you all the information you could ever hope for about John Wayne. Hang on, it will be one heck of a ride. :wink_smile:

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Hello and welcome to the forum, David. Glad to have you join in. Feel free to jump in and post away!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "