John Wayne Picture Game #18

There are 16 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,525 times. The latest Post () was by Ethan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who do you vote for best caption for game #17? 0

1. smokey (0) 0%
    2. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    3. Chance (0) 0%
    4. Robbie (0) 0%
    5. Chester777 (0) 0%
    6. itdo (0) 0%
    7. tryandshutmeup (0) 0%

Well, the winner of game number 16 is none other than Chester7777! Great going guy! Yea!!

Now for our current game. This is an old Wayne picture, Girls Demand Excitement. I grabbed this image for smokey as she said she'd like to see some leg on the man. ;) So grab your thinking caps and lets hear what you have to come up with. And remember, newbies can play too. PLEASE, vote for best caption for game #17! Few people are voting, and John Wayne would not be pleased. :rolleyes:

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• JW (thinking): Wow, nobody said I was going to have to stand around in my underwear! :unsure:

OR

Girl with glasses (thinking): Whew! I think he forgot to use his deodorant this morning. :dead:

OR

Guys in back row (cumulatively thinking): So what's he got that we don't have? :headbonk:
    (Thanks, Hondo! ;) )

Girls (cumulatively thinking): XXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!! :wub:

Chester

• girls thinking: what a hunk i hope he picks me

duke thinking: i wish these would stop eyeing me up like a side of beef

:wub: the photo must remember to wipe my chin :lol:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Speaking as a relative newbie, this is hard to do. I mean, I don't know a lot of the films you post pictures from, so I don't feel like I can write good captions a lot of the time. Secondly, by the time I view the pic I feel like all the good lines have been taken. But I'll try. (And this is one is too good to pass up!)

Girl lying down in front is thinking: Sheesh. Do something already, big fella. I can' t do much else to make myself look more available!

Girl standing near her in black & white dress is thinking: You know, this still doesn't answer the age-old question. He's wearing boxers AND briefs!

Girl in dark glasses is thinking: Maybe he likes dames who remind him of his granny. Then again, maybe not. (sigh)

Girl with towel is thinking: Please ask for a rub-down, please ask for a rub-down...

The rest of the girls are thinking: We demand excitement!

The males are thinking: Skinny little wuss.

Duke is thinking: I sure hope those burritos I ate for lunch don't act up now! And white drawers besides!

I'm thinking: I've always been a leg girl!

:wub::wub::wub:

• John Wayne realized, he made a serious mistake with the slightly sexist comment while giving his opinion to the local chapter of the National Organization for Women.

Glad you ladies like the picture. I shall try to find you more. ;)

Jen, you don't have to know the movies, just give us what you feel is funny about the picture.

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• Duke: Ok, now that I found out who took my shirt, I want to know who took my paints. There's no need to keep it from me, it's gonna hurt me more than it hurts you."

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• PROSECUTOR: "So here's the proof, Mr. Wayne! It wasn't John Ford who discovered you! Long before that Stagecoach came along, you made the round on Hollywood's casting couches! Wearing close to NOTHIN!"

JOHN WAYNE (crying): "I was young... and a needed the money! Bo-ho-hooo!"

• Duke: Maybe it's time I got out of coaching and looked for something else to do.

Never name something you may have to eat someday.

• Well its not my fault, the deoderant said it lasted all day!

The only time you bow down to someone is when you bend over to help them up!

• Hi

I am sure Baron wouldn't mind if someone was to continue the picture game in his absence and hopefully it won't be too long until his return.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Duke is thinking " WELL LOOKS LIKE I'M YOUR PIDGEON"

referring to the gal on the floor" I TOLD HER SHE WOULD'NT LAST PAST THE FIRST ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!