Concern For Missing Members

There are 399 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 124,590 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jay, thanks for the concerns. I am on the mend thankfully. :-)) I have been trying to cathch up some but I have too many sites im on--which is a good thing.
    Your correct on those meds though, but luckily they don't effect me too much except for maybe a bit of dizziness which does not last long.

Take care--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

but luckily they don't effect me too much except for maybe a bit of dizziness which does not last long.

You'll be alright, I am dizzy all the time and I don't take a single pill!!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• hi robbie

maybe because i come on at a different time to you i have seen roland on having a poke about i dont think he has had the time to post but he has been in. when hes not so busy he will get back into the swing of things then we could all be saying boy oh boy has he got a fire in his shorts or what.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I have just noticed that A Girl Named Jen has not been active since mid-April. I know that sometimes members might be out of pocket for a while and then come back their old active selves, but she was quite prolific. Just thought I'd point it out.
    Cheers - Jay -_-

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Sometimes Jay I send e-mail to those who have been absent for a while just to say hello and tell them they have been missed. That gets them back sometimes.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I may e-mail her.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Jul 5 2005, 03:32 PM
    I have just noticed that A Girl Named Jen has not been active since mid-April. I know that sometimes members might be out of pocket for a while and then come back their old active selves, but she was quite prolific. Just thought I'd point it out.
    Cheers - Jay -_-

[snapback]18610[/snapback]

Funny Hondo should mention sending an occasional email to formerly active members who haven't been around. I recently sent one to Jen, to let her know she's been missed. She responded that she had trouble accessing the board awhile back, and also has been very busy working on her Master's thesis at school, and misses being here. That was just a little over a week ago.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Does anyone know the where-abouts of Itdo? Just concerned as I have not seen him here for quite awhile. i hope everything is OK for him.

• Hi Carl,
    We discussed the whereabouts of itdo, not long ago,
    on Missing Members!
    You may be interested in this,
    as I tend to be posting stuff when America sleeps,
    I am sometimes, with the exception of our other European members,
    (bearing in mind itdo is in Switzerland),the only one active!
    Ocasionally itdo's name appears on the board, views a few topics,
    and then is gone!
    In fact he was here today!!!

Best Wishes,
    From your adopted English friend,,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Well I guess its just nice to know he is alright and sometimes life can get hectic. when he has time I am sure he will come back.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Keith, Chester, Viper.

Keith, sorry about that, I must not have seen the topic on Itdo, or if I had, I forgot about it. :wacko::D As you guys over there are at least 6 hrs ahead of me in times, tis OK but I know I need to try to find more time for this site to be able to see. :) And heck yes, your a great English friend. I'm glad to add you to Arthur and friends of mine like Paul E, Ryan O, and a few others living there. :D

Chester, thanks for the suggestion, I will be sending Itdo a letter this week.

• Hi Keith

I'm still around. I check in to see what's going on every day. Just been really busy lately and just briefly read through the threads. A short break that I still enjoy very much. I'm sure I'll be back posting more when I have more time on my hands.

Best wishes to you and everyone else on the message board too.

Regards
    Popol Vuh

• Just a quick update on Baron Von Rassilon -

I emailed him to wish him a happy third anniversary on the message board, and received the following from him -

Glad to hear from you. Glad all of you are fine. I am slowly returning
    to the computer and am trying to get back to the message board.
    Anyway. say hi to the gang and hope both you and Sue are fine.

regards Baron von Rassilon

Chester :newyear:

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Feb 18 2006, 10:47 AM
    I'm still wondering about Stumpy and Itdo. Anyone know any updates on the both of them?

[snapback]27480[/snapback]

Ringo,

I've recently checked with Itdo, and he is still pretty busy at work, although he does come by and check the Board evey now and then. Stumpy does also, and I'm surprised he doesen't post, as I thought the conflict he had, had been resolved.

Chester :newyear: