Concern For Missing Members

There are 399 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 124,589 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yeah, I was becoming a bit concerned about Ringo myself. He usually posts atleast once a day. Maybe he is taing a break. Hope he is alright!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi

If I remember right we went through the same thing last summer but picked up in the Autumn. But I must admit I was wondering about Ringo, perhaps he is on holiday.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• As you guys say now summer is here, we all tend to spend more time out of doors.
    my good wife was just saying to me this morning.

"Are you going to sit in front of that thing all day?"

So after making it to 100 posts, I think it will be some time before I can make it to 200.

As for RINGO, I hope everything is OK, and he's back soon.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Having read some of the early posts on this thread, why don't some of us send Ringo PM's or e-mails, just to let him know there are people thinking of him.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

• Good point, emmanuel,
    He may only be on holiday,
    but as emmanuel,now knows
    Bill, stumpy and I are not getting any younger,
    so it does no harm to check on our pals,
    if they go missing!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Ethan.

All this talk about becoming more mature, has put me in the mood for a drink. :lol:

I send Ringo a PM.

Emmanuel. :jump:

Emmanuel.

• I sent Ringo a PM and a email. If I get any response back I will let you know. Hope he is doing well. Miss the "kid" :)

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Looking at the posts from RingoKid, I see that he was not feeling well and said that he was sick with a flu like symtoms. He does not have access to a computer at home, so he might be laid up and not able to get anywhere to reply. He last appeared on May 28 and posted that day as well. Keep him in your prayers and hopefully we will see him soon.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi all

as for itdo i thnk that somewhere he said that he could be tied up with his work and would try to come here if he had the time so i expect that he will be back soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• ethanedwards,

Itdo has not posted since May 8, but he has made an appearance today. He may be only able to poke around and too busy to post. I've done the same thing from time to time. He'll post when he gets the time, he's not absent just not posting.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Jay, Smokey, Ethan, Robbie, Kevin, Viper, Arthur, Emmanuel, Hondo.

Jay, I did have a touch of Flu but got over it after about 3-4 days. I had a Drs appt on May 31st and then was sent to the hospital (which I did not expect) abd registered at Christus Spohn Shoreline that evening. I was there untill June 3rd and then was transferred to a long tern facility 9 which was about 1 block away) and I was there untill lastnight June 23rd. I was released at 7:30 PM. Now I get to start playing catch-up here a bit :-))

Hi Ethan, Sorry I could not reply. I was able to get in touch with a friend who was able to check some of my accounts and let a few people know.

Hi Robbie, many thanks :-))

Hi Kevin, Not me--too hot and humid here for me to wanna spend time outdoors. I sure can't wait till we get a few days of cool cool rain here (whenever that will be?)

Thanks Viper for your kind message and did some explaining. I;m still reeking from meds so I probably left out some details. :-))

Hi Arthur, heh heh, I guess you could say I had a vacation of sorts ;-)) :-))

Thank you Emmanuel, things are much better now than a few weeks ago. I'll still be taking 7 meds daily for at least a month and one for 2 months.

Congratulations on making your 100th post. Also, thanks for that suggestion for messages. I recieved some and was glad for it. All you Ladies and gents here mean alot to me and it was great to hjear from some of you. Thanks again to Viper as well.

Thank you Hondo. It's true, I do not hava a computer at home and I had no access in the hospital either. I was beginning to go through some compuertr and Duke Wayne withdrawell.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Carl

My earlier post may have sounded a little harsh by me but I was unaware that you were having health problems and I simply thought you were taking a break from the messageboard.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Ringo,

Glad to have you back! We missed you, and I knew you'd be back. I am glad you are doing better, but you take better care of yourself. We enjoy having you here, but you must take care of yourself first. We'll be here for a long time, Kevin will make sure of that. And I hope you'll know that you were missed here for a good while.

You have a great day.

Cheers Hondo Duke Lane B)

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Robbie, Keith, Hondo.

Robbie, that's definately not a problem :-)) and you definately did not sound harsh. In fact, I am flattered and very greatful for the concern I have been getting from so many of the great folks on this site. I feel like you ladies and Gents are like another family to me.

Hi Keith, Thank you for the great welcoming back. It's great to be back here and replying to some fine folks. I can hardly await tonight because I will be feeding my John Wayne cravings by watching Red River. :-))
    It's also good to seem like a senior here. Not long ago I only had three blue squares by my name. ;)

Hi Hondo, I agree with you, I had to get my health taken care of and BOY is the price for medications soaring through the roof. :o I missed you all as well and really wished I had had a laptop computer of my own to keep up with the world outside my room. :-)) Also, that is very encouraging news to hear on Kevin wanting to keep this site available. I found other sites on The Duke and like them but, I like this one more.

Best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Carl -
    So glad to have you back. I felt something was amiss when you hadn't posted in over a week. Like you, my computer is work, so I am only getting back to the message board this morning. It's good to hear you are on the mend, but watch those meds - side effects can get crazy.
    Catch up on all the messages here - there have been a bunch. Hear from you soon.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"