Concern For Missing Members

There are 399 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 124,594 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• For those of you that have access to send like a mass email, maybe you could send an informative email to missing members telling them about upcoming events and that some of us are probably going to be gathering, lets say at Winterset during the celebration and that details can be found on the forum. It could be an incentive to come back and visit.

I just don't have the time to do one to everyone but maybe staff could do a mass email. I stay pretty busy on p2p sites.

• Hi All

Still no sign of Graham aka Chance who has not visited the board since the end of November. I do realise that people are free to come and go of their own accord but Graham had undertaken a painting of certian members of the messageboard which was due for completion around Christmas time.

I wonder did he loose interest in the painting and then decide that he couldn't return to the messageboard, I hope this isnt the case.

Has anyone received any replies from emails sent to missing board members?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Last time I heard from Graham,
    he PM'd me regarding the new portrait,
    he seemed OK then, but he has come and gone before!!
    His last activity was 11.25.06

and here is his last significant post,
    made 0N 11.02.06 and he seemed fine!

Hi Robbie , Keith I just wanted to see if anyone had any different photos then the norm. Mark(dukefan1)and Colorado bobs have the right ideas and the sort of pictures i'm after.
    Thanks
    Chance

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I emailed him when the messageboard was hacked into but I never got a response from him.

Maybe others on this site have also emailed him and got a response.

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Keith

You are correct, Bob has been quite a consistent poster on this board since he joined and he did indeed post a message yesterday.

Anyone heard anything from Graham aka Chance?.

Regards
    Robbie

• Thanks Keith, Robbie. I guess we just post at different times here and with all the traffic that is here; I guess his posts can easily get buried under all the other replies.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Howdy all,
    Just thought I would pass on to everyone, I heard from Graham a couple of days ago. Part of his email read: "I've had a few personal problems so I'm going to have to shelve the JWMB painting as i don't think i'll have the time to do it could you send my appologise to the group as i won't be on there for sometime."

He didn't elaborate what was going on, and I didn't ask, but I think we should all keep Graham and his family in our thoughts and prayers. I'm sure Graham would appreciate it.
    Best to all,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Last we heard she had problems signing on to the new board. Kevin was working with her on this. I think that was about a month ago.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I was getting a bit worried about our darlin from St. Petersburg. Glad to hear its only like the problem I first had in signing on here.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Sent out a note to past members last night and recieived this from Baron Von Rassilon,

Greetings!
    Great to hear from you again. Sorry I've haven't been to the forum in a long while. My family has been going through some very rough times, medically. I try to pop in when I can, but it has been a rare time.

I'll try to get back ASAP. Hope you and the missus are doing well though.

Again I will try to make my way back to the forum soon. Thanks