Concern For Missing Members

There are 399 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 124,680 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi E.J, nope but, I just gor some news from Cindy (Cindyrella)

Cindy sent me an email and wanted me to tell everyone hello for her---including GT ;-))

Cindy is still in Utah, and does not know when she will come back here. Also, with this contact, means she does now have internet service. ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Did anyone ever find out what happened to kilo 6?

Just wondering.

Here we are a little over six months later, and I tried sending another email to Murray (aka kilo 6). This time, the email bounced back. That didn't happen back in June of last year, I just didn't hear back from him.

Too bad . . . .

Chester :newyear:

• Here we are a little over six months later, and I tried sending another email to Murray (aka kilo 6). This time, the email bounced back. That didn't happen back in June of last year, I just didn't hear back from him.

Too bad . . . .

We don't know any details yet, but we were pleasantly suprised this afternoon when we signed on and saw who but . . . kilo6 (aka Murray) had made a couple of posts!

Welcome back, Murray!

• I have been absent due to health reasons but things are good now and please accept my regret at not being in touch. There have been a few changes to the board in the year plus and it's intersting to learn about them. Murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hello Murray and welcome back!!!

Gald you are feeling better. Hope to see you around more in the near future.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I have been absent due to health reasons but things are good now and please accept my regret at not being in touch. There have been a few changes to the board in the year plus and it's intersting to learn about them. Murray

Glad your doing some better, hope to see you around the old campfire more often, welcome back.

Kevin

• Welcome back Murray. We missed you and glad that you are doing better. Keep us posted in the furture.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi kilo

welcome back im glad that you are feeling better sorry to hear that you have been in the wars in reguards your health.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Its good to be back and great to be reading your posts. I have a lot of good catching up to do. Keep your powder dry. Murray

• Sorry to hear about your health problems but glad to have you back with us, Murray. Keep the old chin up.

BTW, are you aware that "Kings of the Sun" will be released on DVD shortly?
    Jim

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hi Jim I didn't hear about the Kings release. I still have the copy I bought on E bay but it's tempting to have the real Macoy.

• Hi Jay, Keitth,

Sorry I could not be here. I was indeed on another site a few days ago because I couldn't get this site to come up on the libraries computers. I tried this site first because I wanted to post for you before going over to "the Dark Site." BTW, im thinking of quitting that site as a matter of fact. This site is far better and easier to be a member on.

Im limited this morning to time but will be at the library this afternoon and will try to get the DW site to come on.

Take care and best regards-Carl.

PS, I know Princess Cindy is pretty busy at her new home and GT is busy with schooling and also being a dad.

PS, I have a brand spanking new-Grand Nephew-as of early lasy friday morning ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..