Concern For Missing Members

There are 399 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 124,533 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all. Just as I was calling it a night last night, I got a pleasant surprise. My cell phone rang and I didn't recognize the number, but I answered it anyway and lo and behold it was our own Ringo Kid. He wants everyone to know that he is doing very well, living in Houston and hopes to be back in the next few days.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hi all. Just as I was calling it a night last night, I got a pleasant surprise. My cell phone rang and I didn't recognize the number, but I answered it anyway and lo and behold it was our own Ringo Kid. He wants everyone to know that he is doing very well, living in Houston and hopes to be back in the next few days.

That's good news, thanks for the update.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Thanks for that, look forward to hearing from Carl.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• After an extended absence, I have returned just in time for the Christmas season. . . . . . and Thanksgiving. Sorry for the vacancy here, but as the saying goes life gets in the way. I am doing fine. I really haven't really been in contact with anyone here, but believe me I wasn't avoiding anyone here or had any problem with anyone.

I am glad to be back here and I may not come as frequently as I have before, but I plan to come more often.

You guys are great. I have enjoyed some of the posts here. They are quiet interesting to say the least.

Cheers :cool: Mike/Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Same here Mike,
    good to hear from you,
    look forward to saying Hi again, soon

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Same here Mike,
    good to hear from you,
    look forward to saying Hi again, soon

Same for me also, welcome home, Mike.

• hi everyone

sorry i havent been around much but i have been in the process of changing places of employment. i have been made perm-p/t at my second job so i have left my first job(had to do a interstore transfer). will try to come back a little more regular.

be seeing you all soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• smokey,

We HAVE been missing you, and we're so glad to hear that you are doing well! I hope this job move will simplify your life a little. In any case, we are always happy to see you, and hope we might even have an opportunity to visit in the chat room one of these days.

Take it easy, and say "Howdy" to the 'little bloke' (who's not so little anymore, I'm sure :ohmy:; our 'little bloke' is taller than the Mrs. now . . . not that it's that hard to do . . . ).

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Chester :newyear:

• I'm glad all is fine on your end. Your presence has been missed. I wish you luck on your full time job.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "