Concern For Missing Members

There are 399 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 125,319 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm here, sorry i lost touch, dont have as much time on the computer as i would like

Merry Christmas to all.:shades_smile:

• Hey Hondo,

It's so good to see you come around. I was asking about you in a private chat about you, and the other Hondo. Hope you continue to come back, and see you soon. Hope your Christmas is great!

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Smokey girl, we sure have missed you. I knew you'd be back from sunning and tanning, while we're in the deep freeze. We'll see you soon, but we are so glad to hear from you. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Your Friend Always, Mike
    Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I sure do miss Stumpy. I haven't seen him a very long time. I hope he's not mad at me. I came back regular time since around Thanksgiving, and he's not showed up, so I think he's upset with me. Does anyone know what's up?

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• I sure do miss Stumpy. I haven't seen him a very long time. I hope he's not mad at me. I came back regular time since around Thanksgiving, and he's not showed up, so I think he's upset with me. Does anyone know what's up?

Cheers :cool: Hondo

He leaves from time to time. I think he will show back up sometime. Maybe he got burned out on all the political stuff from the elections and all???

I wouldn't take it personally Mike.....

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Glad to see you here as well Smokey. I missed our PMs and your postings very much.

I should be back in a few days. Take care--C

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• What is the word on Senta/Vera? I haven't seen her around in a while. She has been a great poster in the past. I hope she is doing alright.

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote

• I was wondering if anyone here has heard from either Cindy or Vera lately? Resaon being is that im concerned for the boh of them. Any new news would be welcomed.

C.

• Nothing new yet? I need to get in touch with both of these Ladies if possible? If anyone hears anything from either-please let me know--Best--C.

• Does anyone have any new info on them? Also, I lost Veras address and if anyone has it-I would greatly appreciate in getting it. I NEED to send her something as soon as possible.

Thanks and best regards--Carl.

• Carl,

You can send a PM or e-mail to both of them. They will receive them and respond if they want too. I haven't seen them in a long time too. Sometimes it takes a nudge to get them back. Life does get in the way and it's easy just do other things. I am sure both will be glad to hear from you.

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks Hondo-I already tried to send a PM but mine isn't working for some reason? I also had one heck of a time in logging in today as well.

Oh and Happy Memorial Day ;-))