Concern For Missing Members

There are 399 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 124,535 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HI GANG I KNOW THERES BEEN A LOT OF CORNCERN FOR MISSING MEMBERS SUCH AS MONIQUE,REASR,LIBERTYV,AMY AND OTHERS HAS ANY ONE FOUND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT THESE AS I KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF US WHO ARE CONCERNED. I MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS BEEN ANYTHING DONE TO FIND OUT WHATS HAPPENED TO THESE FELLOW JOHN WAYNE FANS!THEY ARE PART OF THIS FAMILY AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE OK.
    THANKS GUYS AND GALS
    CHANCE :stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi Chance,
    I'm here. I'm not sure about the others. Summer went by so fast and now my kids are back in school so I'm trying to get a lot of things done. Hopefully I can get back on the computer in the evenings like I am right now.
    Little Duke

• Hi Littleduke
    first of all it's nice to see you back. i hope to see you around i'm glad your ok and the kids.Hope to talk to you in the chat room soon.
    NICE! to see you!
    Chance :stunned:

• Hey there guys,

Thank you for your concens. I am concern for them as well, but they are free to come and go as they please. I for one have e-mail some of the ones you mentioned just to say that they were missed, and love to see them back. You can also e-mail them yourselves by pointing on their name (user name), and click the e-mail to send them a personal message. They would appreciate it very much, and they might come back and get involved again. :cowboy:

As LittleDuke conveyed, its been busy and haven't been able to come back and participate much lately, and that may be so for the others. I can't answer for them, but hopefully as the winter (cold) season in the Northern Hemisphere is approaching, they might find more time to come and get caught up with the board, but do know this that they might not come back. That would be a shame, but sometimes that happens. :(

Anyway, do all of us a favor and e-mail them and invite them to come back in. Sometimes that's all it takes to get them back. :headbonk:

Have a great day,

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I've just sent an email to Monique and Rick(reasr) and both were returned
    i've also sent one to Libertyv and Amy.Just got to wait now.
    Chance :stunned:

• well i've seen REASR recently on the boards robbie but not sure about the others
    what about libertyv too. :stunned:
    reasr has recently been in the chatroom i've talk to him.

• Well, here's an interesting thing for you to try.

I was wondering what had happened to baron von Rasillon, so checked out his profile to see if there might be any information that would help me to "track him down" short of emailing him, since I have a vague recollection that he mentioned that he might be offline for awhile. His web site didn't give me much, so for fun I typed in his user name on a Google search.

The first two hits were from posts on this board, and under the second one was a link that said "More results from http://www.dukewayne.com" and all this took 0.05 seconds!

Then I decided to put in my own user name, and had a similar result, so I clicked on the link, "More results . . . " and there were 17 pages of links to my posts, old and new. That took a mere 0.07 seconds, and it came up with 248 results. It's kind of eerie to think we're immortalized this way.

Anyway, just thought you'd like to know. Some names end up being too general, but the more unique ones will pop up with the John Wayne Message Board.

Chester :newyear:

• Yea its good to see Reasr and General Sterling Price back again.

If I remember correctly AEC23 and Monique have web sites dedicated to the Duke if someone knows the address they could leave a message on the messageboard for them.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I'm sorry to say that Monique will not ever be back again. She was the same person as BrianB, who passed away last summer. We checked into this after the death of Brian and this was the same person. We didn't know that Monique and Brian were the same person.

I should have told you but I guess we were hoping that it would die out. I just wanted to let you and the rest of the board know this.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• By the way, Monique's picture and web site were shut down by AOL, and I omitted the features because they were blank. I did this back in October 2003 after I tried to activated the site and picture. I was making the site attainable for all to read.

I didn't know that some of you were upset by the deletion of the picture, and site. There was nothing there, and I only cleaned it up. If you have questons about this you can pm me or e-mail me. I will tell you the truth. There's no need to think we're up to no good.

This is not what this message board is supposed to be. We are to talk and share our experiences of John Wayne, and do an honest trade if possible.

Hondo Duke Lane B)

- John Wayne quote

• Hello Everyone,

I wanted to update on a member who has been away for some time now. I heard from AEC23 a.k.a. Amy a little while back. She is doing fine in eastern Tennessee, and has gotten married back in January. She's been real busy with setting up house with her new husband, and just not able to get on board. She conveyed that she will return soon, and I am sure that I am not just speaking for myself when I say that I look forward to seeing her again.

Congratulations, Amy in your marriage, and may you be blessed with many good years with a family who I know will love you as much as you love them.

Have a grand day!

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• Hello everyone,

I wanted to update on a member who has been away since last fall. I heard from Baron von Rassilon a few days ago. I want you to know how much he has missed being on the board and is looking forward to being back again. He has made some visits as a visitor to see what's happening. He has been out for a while and hopes to be back soon. He didn't say when, but he did say he has a lot of pictures for the picture game that we've been playing. He looks forward to participating again.

I wanted to pass this along to you, especially you older members who had a good relationship with Baron. You newer ones will be glad to meet this kind person.

Have a grand day!

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• Add to that "The Ringo Kid." He hasn't been around for about two weeks and he was one to post almost daily. In one of his last posts, he indicated that he was "down with the flu." I hope that hasn't turned out to be something more serious.
    Jay :mellow:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"