There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,573 times. The latest Post () was by moorecc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A big Duke fan here.
    I'm 39 the big 40 in June, and I'm engaged.
    I was brought up on Duke movies by late dad, and it got in the blood I know own nearly all of Duke's movies from Stagecoach to the Shootist. But am now looking at getting his B-movies.

• Hi darren greenwood

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

We have many members in the UK, me included,
    so make yourself at home

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Darren - Welcome to the friendliest website on the internet. You'll find virtually anything about John Wayne you're likely to want and if you don't see it, ask. Someone will probably be able to answer your question. Also many other subjects are discussed here. Sit down and stay a spell!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• hello Pilgrim I am not going to speak against buying JW b movies however speaking only for myself I found them interesting to watch so as to see the development of his acting skills but not always that entertaining in their own right.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Thanx everyone for the welcome.

Sorry I haven't been around much as I've called the engagement off so I've been dealing with some personal issues.

• Welcome Darren-sorry about the engagement, and hope things get better for you. Check us out when you have time-

• Sorry to here about your engagement I wish you luck, personally I wish i would of had that kind of problem about 14 years ago LOL. when i'm down and want to forget for the day I lock my self in my bedroom and watch John Wayne Movies all day I have every JW that is on dvd since 1930 I find it interesting to see him when he was so young he was in his 60's when i was born so that is the age i'm most use to. I just finished watching his 1964 circus world for the first time I prefer his westerns but i still really liked the movie.