Colorado Greetings

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,963 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm a new forumite from Ridgway, Colorado, looking forward to sharing an interest in the American West and Wayne films. Glad to meet you all.

Jim Pettengill

• Hello Jim. Welcome to the forum. Please don't hessitate to jump in and enjoy yourself. Great bunch of people here.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks - I don't post a lot on most of the forums I belong to, just when I think I have something to say - but I check them all daily. I just posted to the Colorado film location thread, and will post to the thread on Sons of Katie Elder soon, but then I'll probably lay back and listen to others for a while.

Glad to be aboard.

• Hi jgp1843

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I'm a new forumite from Ridgway, Colorado, looking forward to sharing an interest in the American West and Wayne films. Glad to meet you all.

Jim Pettengill

Jim,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board!

We look forward to hearing from you, when you feel like it, and know you will have plenty to read around here. As you've already learned, we're a pretty friendly bunch, and fairly knowledgeable, too, about John Wayne, his films and co-stars, and things western (to a lesser degree than Duke).

We have fun together around here, too (the weekly picture game, three word story, occasional trivia quizzes, just to name a few pastimes).

Again . . . welcome!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: