John Wayne Picture Game #264

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,483 times. The latest Post () was by Ethan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #263 10

1. smokey (0) 0%
    2. ethanedwards (3) 30%
    3. brick (1) 10%
    4. BILL OF PA (1) 10%
    5. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    6. Gorch (2) 20%
    7. Ringokid (0) 0%
    8. Big Duke (0) 0%
    9. Stony (1) 10%
    10. Jay J. Foraker (1) 10%
    11. dukefan1 (1) 10%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #262 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

It says here that anyone in the army over sixty nine is being retired to an old folks home.

Well thats torn it anybody want to buy three used uniforms.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• , Duke shes eavedropping on our talk,Yeah I know she's a commie, I break out itching on my arms besides shes holding stars and stripes upside down.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• [quote='dukefan1','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=100163#post100163']Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #262 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

I I've got the horse right here The name is Paul Revere And here's a guy that says that the weather's clear Can do, can do]

• Colonel Kirby: Nevermind all that political mumbo jumbo, read me the funnies. That Hagar The Horrible is my favorite!

Colonel Morgan: Read me Blondie and Dagwood. I love that wacky couple!

Colonel Cai: Jeesh! No wonder you guys are losing this war.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().

• Girl -- it says here that the NVA want to live in peace. Duke's response - More like they will be at peace when we are in pieces.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Duke: Here it is 95 degrees with 90 percent humidity, and if Miss Loo Choo there breaks out in song, I swear I'll smother her with my beret!!!!!

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!