Duke's Movies- Blu-Ray/DVD Releases

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 285 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rooster52.

• Duke's Movies- Blu-Ray/DVD Releases

Are There Any Duke Sites of Any DVD, etc. releases?

There are announcements of two Duke movies on April 28th on DVD. "Big Jake", and "Rio Lobo". It would be great if there was a site for Duke movie releases for our information.

Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote
    • Greetings!
      New to the forum liked to say yo!
      I have a list of John Wayne Movies announced to be released on DVD for this year so far:
      Operation Pacific 5/13/03
      Cahill: U.S. Marshall 6/3/03
      Chisum 6/6/03
      Big Jake 4/29/03
      Rio Lobo 4/29/03
      These dates are subject to change, but I find that they are pretty accurate.
      This is the weebsite that I usually find release dates on DVD Price Search. THey have a new release list every few days. I hope this helps all of you!
      On more thing, I really hate region codes on DVDs. Circus World & Back to Bataan has been released for European DVD players in French region 2 (I think) for a year now, and just a couple of months ago, Fort Apache has been released for England on Region 2. :angry:
      Anyway, hav' a day!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]
    • :D More John Wayne movies have been announced for release on DVD!

The Big Trail 6/3/03
      The Comancheros 6/3/03
      North to Alaska (My fav!) 6/3/03
      The Undefeated 6/3/03

I don't know about you, but I'm still waiting for "High and the Mighty" to be released on DVD in Widescreen. It shouldn't be to long, maybe within a year or two.

Well, I just bought "Flame of the Barbary Coast" on DVD. I've never seen this pic, so its time to get the popcorn and enjoy!
      Take care!

• I came across this today, "BLood Alley", "McQ", "Tall in the Saddle", "The Train Robbers", and "The Sea Chase" is to be released 05-03-2005! I hope this is some good news as these are some of my favorite movies! Here is the only thing I have on the news: DVD Price Search. This info will be up for roughly three days!

I'll see if there is any other confirmation (websites) on this. I hope this brings some new enjoyment for all of you! :jump:

• What are you talking about, Chester? I ordered my DVD from DeepDiscountDVD and payed $29.95 for the box set and not pay any shipping. The only problem is that I haven't gotton the movies yet. I recieved an e-mail confirmation on Tuesday that the movie has been shipped, so I should get it by the weekend if not before.

I haven't seen anything beat that price.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote
    • Chester,

I made the order on March 31 and received a discount of $29.95 for the 5 disc set. If you do the figures, that's $5.99 a piece. I guess it was a pre order special. So, like my good buddy Viper said, if you snooze, you loose.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote
    • Got my movies yesterday, and they are great. Haven't seen all of them, but what I have seen will be a great set. Sorry that a lot of you didn't get on the $29.95 special value. Let's keep in touch on the special deals and not miss out again.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote